For years I have looked for something we could do to set us apart from other companies that repair and upgrade sprinkler systems. As far as I know, Rainstat Irrigation is the only company that does exactly what we do. I’ve looked for anything that would make us something other than a commodity–which is just fixing your sprinkler system in trade for money.
What would make you way more than satisfied? What would make you say, or at least think, “Wow! They did something so terrific, so unexpected, I’m going to pick up the phone and tell all my friends about Rainstat Irrigation.”
Here are some attempts:
- We price everything up front, so you stay in control.
- We carry state-of-the-art tools, so we can actually solve your problem.
- We answer the phone so you can talk to a real person.
- We donâ€™t hire druggies and alcoholics, so you can feel safe.
- We show up when we say we will, so your time is respected.
- We guarantee our work, so you donâ€™t have to do this again.
- This work take a license, insurance and training. We have all of that.
I know. Yawn!
Here are some things we havenâ€™t done:
- Give a free pen with every job, so you can write something.
- Do this for free, so we can get out of this business and do something else.
- Over-promise so we can get all the business.
- Under-deliver, so our margins are higher.
So, here’s the way we decided to attack this:
We realize that you have a problem and you want that problem to go away as quickly and as painlessly as possible. No theatrics. No phony razzle-dazzle. And, if while we are working on your problem we can see some way to make your day, we want to do that, too.
If that creates a really great experience, well, weâ€™re glad. But, if all we did was take care of the problem with as little overhead for you as possible, we will be happy with that too.
Thanks for reading.
P.S. What do we do? We do commercial and residential sprinkler system repair; upgrade existing systems with weather-based, smart controllers; install, repair and certify backflow devices; and solve drainage problems. You can call us at 254.829.3800 or find us on web here.
P.P.S. We just added an easy way for you to follow us. Just click on the “Follow” button at the top of the sidebar. It would be a real honor if you did.